Saturday, May 23, 2009

Just another day

Even having a day off today is not really exciting. There are things I need to get done but don't want to, things I want to do, but don't have the funds to do, and things that I could do, but just am lacking the ambition and creativity today to do them. So here I sit blogging.

On a good note, I am still following the nutritional lifestyle we did the detox for. I am still dropping weight (17 lbs to be exact). I feel great. Yesterday I was on cloud 9 for no apparent reason other than I was just feeling good. I also heard that I can apply for something that I did not think would be possible for 6 months, so I am thrilled about the potential opportunity for a full time job.

To take it down a notch, Walter text me this morning that he got a speeding ticket (even though I warned him the cops were all over the place this weekend) and will cost us money we just do not have right now. But, since that is the only bad new right now, life is still good!

Think today I am going to take the dog to the park with my friend Chris and hang out with him today. Hopefully I will get some sun and not be so butt white! I like getting sun on me. I should be weedwacking the lawn, but not really in the mood to. Maybe tomorrow night. Today is going to be a day for me since I feel like most of my days off are spent doing laundry, preparing stuff for lunches for me and Walter, and watching way too much TV that I don't really care about.

So, even though this is just another day, I am hoping it turns out to be an awesome one!

No comments: