Thursday, May 14, 2009

Detox Day 4

Well, here I am at the end of day 4 of detox. I weighed myself this morning as usual and lost another 3.5 pounds! Woo Hoo! I have lost 8 pounds in 4 days! I am not starving and actually today kind of felt better. I did not have any weird bowel things going on, and no loss of energy midday. The worst part of this is that I just bought 2 new pairs of shorts and they are already falling off me and I need to make sure I wear a belt with them, and that is not even bad, but I cannot think of anything worse. I like the foods I am eating, and do from time to time want a cookie or something like that, but it is not helping that I am working at Whole Foods and seeing this stuff go through my line all the time for 8 hours. Anyhow, here is my journal of food for today!

8:15am Probiotic Pill, First Cleanse Pill 1
9:00am Whey Protein Isolate shake w/ 5 strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, ½ TBSP nut-butter and 8oz water.
11:15am 1cup of homemade red lentil and vegetable stew (ingredients: tomatoes, diced celery, red lintel beans, vegetable stock, carrots, spices), 1 portion London broil (grilled), ketchup.
4:30pm spinach and romaine salad w/ ½ avocado, 1 sm tomato, orange sesame dressing (2TBSP), 1 baked boneless skinless chicken breast, 1 apple
8:30pm Whey Protein Isolate shake w/ 5 strawberries, ½ banana, blueberries, raspberries, ½ TBSP nut-butter and 8oz water.

No comments: