Wednesday, January 18, 2012

So day 6. Here I am!

Well, I think I am doing well. I even got an unsolicited comment that I looked like I was losing weight. It was nice to say I had and that I have dropped a whole belt notch. It has been a busy week here for me though. Just a lot going on at work and allergies and making me exhausted. DAMN YOU CEDAR FEVER!! Anyhow my food for today so far:


Breakfast was my ever so tasty smoothie. I am glad that I have run out of the coconut milk for them and tomorrow will be back on almond milk!


Lunch part 1 was at about 10:45am. I packed soup. The same from earlier. I still have some frozen to keep for days like these when I had nothing prepared. Unfortunately it did not do it for me. Kept me going for the next 2 hours or meetings, but not much past. So for lunch part 2 I went to the store and got a baked potato with lean brisket, BBQ sauce, cheese and sour cream. It sounds heavy, and the cheese and sour cream were probably not the best thing to add to it, but it was damn good! Not sure the plan for dinner tonight. I am thinking a large salad, but a few hours from now, after sitting in an hour of traffic, who knows what I am going to do!

Ok. In all honesty, dinner didn't go so well. I got home after a long almost 12 hour day. I knew Walter was almost off and I was so not in the mood to cook ESPECIALLY since the kitchen was still dirty from the night before. I pulled out some rice crackers and ate half the package (about 190 calories). I dipped about half in hummus and half in natural peanut butter. Talk about a mixture of light and fat! OMG! What was I thinking! I was not. My blood sugar was probably so low, I was seriously not thinking at all. But wait...it gets worse. Walter comes home and I ask him what he wants. We banter through a few things, none of which sound good. Mind you, it is 7:30pm now. Finally Walter states he really wants pizza. Well folks, I lost it. Pizza did sound good to me too....AND WINGS! So I hop online and headed to pizzahut.com. I cannot say I am too proud of this moment, nor of the ordering of a large everything pizza and 14 honey bar-b-que wings. We finished eating. It was good. I cannot say I regret it. Proud of it I am not. But in a moment of tired weakness, it happened. We went to bed shortly after.

No comments: