Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 3 Started Great!

Why you are wondering did it start off great? Well, I slept pretty well. I woke up early and decided to weigh myself. Wait for it......-2.2 pound. Oh yeah! I am not starving, and other than some gas (damn greens and fiber), not feeling uncomfortable. So the morning began well. Once Walter woke up I made some coffee with agave nectar and coconut creamer. For breakfast we had some steamed greens, eggs, and boiled then PAM "fried" sweet potato hash with some onion. I sprinkled some cinnamon on the hash and it was awesome!

Lunch was a trip to Torchy's with Willie. I did good and chose the corn tortillas again (I am not a huge fan of them, but getting used to it now) and had a Democrat and a Trailer Park "trashy". So I had some extra queso on the Trailer Park, but it was good. I had a coffee from Coffee Bean (a White Chocolate Latte..my favorite) on my way home.

Dinner, well I am still working on that. I am not in the mood for anything so I am warming up some of that soup from the other day and gonna combine it with an omelet. The omelet will prob have a little cheese for flavor and fat but nothing else. That's it! Off to eat!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Yeah, Steve! 2.2 is great! Keep it up!