Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 2 - Happy Hour Temptation

Well, today is starting out kind of bad. Not in a "bad" bad way, but in a "I woke up at 3:45am and could not go back to sleep" kind of way. I blame it on all the veggies and beans I ate yesterday! No, not really. I am sure my nap yesterday had a little to do with it. Not sure what else, but oh well.

Already my eyes are stinging with allergens today, and it is only 7am. I had my smoothie (same as yesterday) and gave a big ol' F U to the tea. I really like my coffee. Instead of refined sugar, I put agave nectar in it. Sorry...I just cannot do the stevia thing. It changes the flavor of my coffee way too much!

Ok, so here I am at lunch time. I was starving but have a lot to do so only have my soup from last night. I fully intended to go get a protein in the store, but alas, I have not. It is ok. I will be leaving in an hour and 1/2 so if I am starving, I can get something with Walter. The soup is good and hearty though so that is a good thing. I may possibly lose it at happy hour today since the extra sugars and empty calories in the drinks, but if I order food, I will be very concious.

Here i am back at it. I came home too late and went right to bed to finish it...so here is the rest of the day. I did go to happy hour. I only consumed 2 small margaritas, some steamed muscles and some fries...oh and I dipped the fries in some mayonnaise. A few hours passed and we went to dinner where I drank water and have a pollo asado taco and pastor taco both on corn tortillas. Not bad. I was quite proud of myself limiting my drinks and making a small choice for dinner since it was so late (9pm). That was day two which, other than the allergies which I am sure I will keep complaining about, was great.

No comments: