Monday, June 1, 2009

By Request of Carly

As I was leaving work last night I figured I would pick up a few things to make for dinner. In my basket landed some way super awesome bacon-mushroom-cheese pork sausages, a delicious Italian cream cake slice, a half loaf of brioche bread for french toast this morning, some olives and a few slices of bacon.

After checking out I was caught by Carly, the nutritionist at work. She was with a client and wanted to congratulate me (and I am sure slightly inspire her client) about my success and see that I was still following the plan she had set for me. I told her I was doing great on it, but admitted that I had the bread and cake in my bag. I told her I was making the french toast in the morning since I would not be seeing Walter for a few days and we were going to spend the time before I went to work together and I wanted to make a nice breakfast for us. She agreed that it was ok as long as I was making it one of my "free meals" of the week. I was planning that and I informed that I only bought half a loaf as to not use the rest or be tempted to. She made me promise to post my breakfast picture to my blog so she could see it. So here it is. I wish it were more colorful but I plated it on white plates and you can only do so much. HERE'S FOR YOU CARLY!!

No comments: