Saturday, April 11, 2009

Texas Drivers..OMG!

Ok, so I swear it does happen every day here, but yesterday it was every moment. Texas drivers suck! I thought they were bad in Vegas...oh, they are, but in Texas they are perdy damn bad too! The easiest way to explain this is to list what they do.

1. Ride the line - I don't know if they are drunk and trying to make it home, or just are too stupid to center their cars in the lane, but they always fucking ride the line! This in turn causes me to scream and yell at them in my car to move into their own fucking lane.

2. Change Lanes/cut you off with no blinker.

3. Change lanes (thank god because they were going slow and you were behind them) but never actually change, they just center their car over the lane line for about 1000 feet riding both lanes before they get all the way the fuck over!

4. Can't stay in their lane on a curve in the road. They always tend to cut into mine almost hitting me.

5. Don't understand the concept of freeway fast lanes.

6. Have not figured out that texting and driving are not compatible for inept people no matter how much they think they can do it.

Well, that was all on the top of my mind since each one happened to me multiple times yesterday. I know there are more. Who knows, if they piss me off as much as they did yesterday, then you may get another blog about this.

No comments: