Sunday, February 8, 2009

The End of Laziness

Well, as some of you know, I have finally gotten work. It is temp work, but money coming in all the same. Also, it could turn into a full time job, you never know. Well, I think that took me out of my doldrums and I have felt very productive this weekend.

Yesterday we woke up late (after staying out late) and putzed around most of the early afternoon. We then turned our attention to our office and the closet there. It was slammed together and packed up quickly and never really had a chance to put thing away or unpack things properly. We dug in and found that we really have more room in the closet and some things that have been missing were found. It was nice! It also allowed us to put things away and redistribute things in the office to make it look better and be more functional. It must have been that that kick started my ass to work on my art website (something that has needed an update for a long time and also a slight redesign too). So, this morning I woke up early (after a horrible night sleep. Mental note, do not gorge on sushi rolls and asian buffet only hours before going to bed) and found my Dreamweaver program and got it loaded back on my computer. I then had to remember how to ftp the files to my computer from my website and remember how to get the whole thing started so I could do the fixes that were so needed. Good thing I am clever at time and can often remember things with a little proding to the brain. I got it working, uploaded, downloaded and everything else you could do with it. And here it is!...new and improved with even a price list so I can start maybe making an income off my art and now I can feel more comfortable about making new pieces to sell. Go see it! www.sjgphotography.com Oh, and feel free to buy! or send to potential buyers!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

When do you start working?