Thursday, February 19, 2009

A day at work...hummmm

On my way to work this morning, right next to my garage entrance, this is what I saw.

http://www.statesman.com/news/mediahub/media/slideshow/index.jsp?tId=146560

Nothing like seeing an SUV in the middle of the sandwich shop!

What a way to start the day. Then, my ass decided to be "healthy" at lunch and, since I forgot my fork and magazine at my desk (2 floors above the lunch room) I thought I would take the stairs to my office to get it. Once I hiked the 2 floors, the door was locked. I then found out that all the doors are locked in the stairwell and that I needed to go to the ground floor to get out. Once I got there, I could not find a door. I then had to go to the basement floor, down a long hall (which at the end of was a door with a sensor and a security camera above it so someone had a nice laugh) and finally out the door. It did exit onto the side of the building where the accident was earlier that day. Needless to say, the damage was to one window and a booth. Fun day!

Tonight, Moulin Rouge Sing A Long! Can't wait!

No comments: