Monday, November 3, 2008

So Excited For The Election

I don't quite know why, and I don't quite know how since I am not a very political person, but I am so excited for this election tomorrow I cannot stand it! I cannot explain why or what is prompting me to even write about this, but I just am excited! So, it is no secret that I have already cast my vote for Obama. 5 months ago I would not even commit to voting because neither candidate really said anything that impressed me. I even had a friend yell and get mad at me over this. I told her that as soon as I heard something that would matter to me then, and only then would I decide to vote. I heard something from Obama, was impressed, and decided to follow a little closer than I had. It was NOT a party decision. It was a decision on what was spoken and sometimes what was held back. I like that Obama could hold back sometimes. I just pray that it will not be another 4 years under a "Bush-like" agenda. VIVA CHANGE! WE NEED IT! I will be plastered to the TV tomorrow night watching the polls close, so feel free to call if you want!

No comments: