Tuesday, November 4, 2008

OBAMA!!

I cannot describe the feelings that I have right now. I cannot explain why I had tears streaming down my face while listening to Obama's speech. I don't know why I feel the way I feel because I have never had these feelings during and election before. All I know is that I finally feel proud of my country again. I feel like we will be a world power to look up to and respect again. I feel that life will get better as a country, not as a selection of our country. I feel that everyone is better off globally. I feel like we can do it and be liked again. I am excited I am seeing history in the making. The first mixed race President of the United States of America, and I voted for him! I voted for change and I am excited and proud about it. Maybe that is where my unexplained emotions are coming from!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Amen...and you're excited because change is in the air...and only good things can happen. Thanks for sharing a few "moments" with me on Election Night.