Sunday, November 1, 2009

Day 2 On the Wagon - Fell off a little

So I weighed myself this morning and according to Wii Fit I was at a BMI of 35.56 and weight of 277; a total loss of 3.7 lbs (to get the decimals in there). It was probably because the night before day 1 I had been to a Halloween party and munched and drank more that I should have. It could have been that I actually ate pretty well that day. Today however I did ok, but was not a shining star. I have my smoothie for breakfast, salad with chicken for lunch, 2 large coffees spread through my shift at work, then to Costco after work I was starving so I had 2 hot dogs. Dinner consisted of about 1/2 lb of Carne Asada and pablano peppers stuffed with mashed potatoes seasoned with bacon bits (the real kind) and green onions and butter with cheese melted over. I know I know, I fell off the wagon...oh yeah, I had a piece of pumpkin pie for dessert. Now that I type all that I sound like a cow! MOOOOOOOO! Ok, tomorrow I will be better. No hot dogs! and well, only once slice of pie! I love pumpkin pie! Hopefully my numbers on Wii Fit will go down or at least stay the same as today! I'll let'cha know! Til then....MOOOOOOOOOOOO

No comments: