Monday, December 1, 2008

Tears and an Itunes Playlist

So what the hell. I decided tonight to put my "Leaving Las Vegas" playlist together. Boy, am I glad I was doing it alone.

How does one sum up 11 years of their life in song? I must be doing a good job since I am still in tears from all the emotion and feelings and memories that are coming out. Songs that you would not expect to be emotional seem to be hitting me right in the tear duct! It is funny how songs, even written with different meaning and intention can mean something totally different to me right now at this point in my life.

I may talk how I hate Las Vegas, but I don't. I just hate how it changed. I love the experience and life that I have had here. I'd share the list here, but it is so much to type (43 songs) and I don't want to do that. If you are interested in my list, let me know and I will work at getting it to you.

No comments: