Saturday, October 4, 2008

Weather Change

These past few days the weather has been beautiful! We spent the past 2 nights outdoors, roaming around. It gave me a glimpse of what I really want to enjoy on a daily basis. Being outdoors relaxed me, freed me and made me want to be outside even more. I cannot wait to be in a city where outdoor activities are more prevalent. There is something missing being inside all the time. TV is mesmerizing, but not very stimulating. It is entertaining, but often stale. The computer can only entertain for so long. Reading bores me. Give me the breeze, a coffee and a nice walk. Let have stimulating conversation and I am in heaven! I guess life can be what you make it, how you want it and better than what I think it is right now....which is stagnant. Let me head off here and go get some fresh air! Later!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I'm glad you got out and about. We spent the weekend in Park City, and it was goregous! Miss you!