Thursday, July 22, 2010

Putting It Out To The Universe...Again

So last October, by the infinite wisdom of my best friend, I put out to the Universe, via my blog, what I exactly wanted from a job. Well, here I am again. This time with different intentions. This time, with a more healthier desire.

It is not a secret that I have not been the healthiest in the past many years. I can blame many things, but what it comes down to is me. Everything in the past the hindered me is fixed. The knowledge and resources are there so here I go. Putting it out there. Yes, here I am, picture and all posting to the world and limited blog readers (if any) that I plan to lose 60 pounds by this time next year. Twelve months. That is ONLY 5 POUNDS PER MONTH! Are you kidding me? That is nothing!!! Why have I not done this sooner. Here is a pic of me now.


Yes, there I am. A Wii Fit weight of 284.5 pounds. Taking this into account, I will only take the weight from my Wii Fit as valid since it will be a constant without variations like other scales can cause. I am sure I can lose the 60 pounds before 365 days are over, but that is the goal and weight I want to be at for years to come, so I think that one year is sufficed. I will do updates. To reach this goal I will start eating better and less. I already eat generally healthy, but I will start doing better than that. I will start working out and have the ambition to do it.

I plan to be around this size again...plus a few extra muscles...

Here I was healthy, active and feeling great.

So UNIVERSE! Here it is. My plan. My goal. My path to it. Hell, I even have pictures! Let's do this! And let's do it right! It worked with my job, it can work with this. I cannot promise I will be obedient 100% of the time, but I will work to get to my goal!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

You can do it! It just gets harder the older you get. If you're skinny, are you going back to that hairdo ;-) Love ya!